Warren | United States | 48093
• Collaborate with buyers to plan, execute and coordinate training offerings to support the Global Training Curriculum
• Monitor compliance for new-hires to complete the required training
• Support training offerings for all purchasing locations (remote will be web-training). Coordination is required with the instructions, scheduling, and calendar, and communication
• Maintain the training schedules, calendars, and communication. Must also verify attendance rosters are maintained to ensure course-credit is applied to all participants (tracking & monitoring)
• Assist Strategic Planning Development Team with various planning and oversight activities for offer training when/where needed
• Work requires interface across all regions and Global Propulsion Systems (formerly Powertrain)
• Conduct Orientation for new hires as they onboard
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.