Monroe | Michigan | United States
Company: HRU, Inc.
Location: Monroe, MI
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Established as a manufacturer in 1898, The Company is a global leader in the design and supply of industrial combustion system products and technologies that include both natural gas/oil and solid fuels. Applications include industrial boilers for heat/power and power generation. Our global customer base includes both OEMs, as well as other industrial end users. Today, The Company is privately owned and headquartered in Monroe, Michigan and is seeking a Proposal Engineer.
Candidates must be highly competent in the following areas:
· Ability to read and understand specifications, terms, and conditions within contracts.
· Exceptional written and oral communication, including skills negotiating.
· Strong technical knowledge to support high level communications regarding benefits of The Company’s products.
· Ability to make sound technical and sales decisions.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet
· Ability to effectively and confidently lead sales presentations.
· Customer service skills and ability to maintain longstanding customer relationships.
· Responsible for new contract sales from initial contact to final order placement and internal project kick off
· Travel to customer site to consult regarding new system requirements and product sizing
· Travel as needed to conduct sales presentations to customers, outlining the technical benefits of DSC products and services
· Develop written proposals with appropriate technical descriptions, pricing and terms and conditions of sale
· Able to review and comment on terms & conditions of customer contracts
· Support engineering with performance information obtained from on site testing, CFD modeling and Pilot Scale Combustor results
· Maintains thorough system of follow up on sales leads and potential customers
· Other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field and 1 - 2 years industrial sales experience
· Valid driver license and passport
· Ability to travel both domestic and international 0-20%.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.