Kokomo | Indiana | United States
HRU has teamed up with a major automotive manufacturer and is looking for a Production Trial Run Coordinator! Candidate must be flexible to work all 3 shifts. However, selected candidates will be assigned one shift upon start. Project is scheduled to run for 35 weeks with possible extension. Pay will start at $18/hr+ depending on education and experience. Apply today!
Supply Chain position responsible for managing bill of material changes. Must have complex problem solving skills, strong computer skills and in depth knowledge of Excel.
Manufacturing plant experience and Prior Supply Chain experience.
Ability to work well across other functions (i.e. Engineering, Production, etc)
Bachelor's degree preferred OR comparable work experience
Major Job Duties & Responsibilities:
· Meet business objectives for department regarding: safety, quality productivity, responsiveness, etc.
· Counsel/Support hourly employees with needs/concerns as required
· Address performance behaviors; commend & reinforce those that are positives, discourage and discipline those that are negative
· Uses Quality Network problem solving process to address opportunities within area - engage work force for ideas
· Apply Workplace Organization (WPO) process to improve layouts and efficiency
· Perform daily Timekeeping System (TKS) updating to ensure accurate processing of payroll data
· Use A-3 reporting format to document problem solving activities and observe local A-3 guidelines
· Conduct daily huddle-up meeting to communicate business performance and have two-way discussion with employees
· Perform and document weekly safety observation tour of department
· Plan daily work load in advance
· Support colleagues to optimize shift performance
· Observe contractual requirements (National & Local)
· Enforce Shop Rules
· Perform daily SOP audit checks
· Advance skills through Individual Development Plan (IDP) process
· Keep General Supervisor Shop Committee apprised of all pending activities
· Knowledge of manufacturing processes and procedures
· Knowledge of basic math
· Oral and written communications skills
· Understand of basic technology of area where assigned
· Knowledge of scheduling and other management systems
· Relatively high level of analytical ability where problems are complex
· Medium level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others, motivate employees and elicit work output
· Knowledge of quality control procedures
· Minimum 3 to 4 years of experience in the field
· High School graduate or equivalent training, plus additional training such as that acquired in the first one or two years of technical or business school
· Training in skilled trades area or equivalent technical training
Candidate must be flexible to work all 3 shifts. However, selected candidates will be assigned one shift upon start.
1st - 6:30AM-3:00PM
2nd - 2:30PM-11:00PM
3rd - 10:30PM-7:00AM
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.