Zeeland | United States
This role is responsible for the wheels to continue to turn in the foundation of overseeing major components of project management. High efficiency and ability to multitask is a must. This position requires the ability to communicate clearly with internal groups, external customers and primarily suppliers in a timely manner. This position reports to the Account Manager. This is a first shift position.
· Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) or equivalent technical experience or degree
· 2-5 years’ experience in related field
· 2-5 years’ experience with E2 Shoptech or equivalent manufacture software
· Experience in bookkeeping principles
· Project Management experience beneficial
· Obtain quotes for particular purchased items as necessary (purchase over $5,000.00 or multiples of 3 or more)
· Periodically obtain material costs from vendors for savings
· Ability and confidence to order all major purchase components as well as all BOM’s when they are released from mechanical design
· Record items that are purchased and keep track of when they are due, when they arrive and when they are backordered systematically.
· Skills as a personal firefighter to put out fires as quickly as possible with the help of Project Administrator.
· Keep communication with electrical department for pneumatics, and electrical items that are needed for build of project.
· Systematically keep a spare parts inventory for expected shipments
· Update BOM as available to reflect what was sold/built.
· Availability to work with Project Administrator for small parts orders to make sure they are shipped and delivered in a timely manner and work closely with him/her for assistance when running behind.
If you're experienced, hardworking, detail oriented, dependable and focused on producing a quality product, we may be the place for you. Please email a resume including salary requirements for consideration.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.