Hagerstown | Maryland | United States
HRU has partnered with a major defense company and is looking for a Purchasing Associate! This is a great position to get your foot in the door of a great company with room for advancement! This position will start as a 12 month contract with full benefits available and pay starting at $15/hr. DOE.
Position supports the organization with financial analysis and transactional activities and works directly with the different business units to optimize business objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Navigating general ERP/MRP systems.
2. Manage RFQs with suppliers.
3. Input process maps.
4. Produce charts and reports for specific functional areas.
5. Manage work to deliver deadlines.
6. Effective communication with various departments and suppliers.
7. Prepare data for presentation on a weekly basis.
8. Learn and use various portals for effectively managing assigned tasks.
9. Assist other Global Supply Chain team members with data analytics and data capture.
10. Review data and provide feedback regarding significance of the data.
11. Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Associates degree in business, supply chain, or related. Advanced Excel experience. Fast-paced environment, must be able to work independently, have excellent customer service skills, be driven for results, work with a sense of urgency, and be analytical.
2 years of related experience but open to entry level. Experience in communication and facilitating among multiple customers. Microsoft Office Proficiency, Advanced Excel. Ability to read and follow work instruction independently. Detail oriented.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.