Lansing | Michigan | United States | 48917
Procure non-stocked and stocked parts as needed following established procedures. Working with an established and approved vendor list to obtain quotes for spot-buys. Continuously improve area of responsibility and strive for complete customer satisfaction. Perform administrative type functions and customer support to assist the site in reducing procurement costs, generating cost savings, and engaging in effective customer relationship-building activities.
· Obtain quotes from MRO Suppliers with intent of best price and quickest lead time
· Enter shopping cart orders into SAP on behalf of customer
· Follow up on shopping carts / purchase orders to ensure timely processing & delivery
· Expedite orders as needed per customer demands
· Assist customer in locating parts they need
· Be qualified to operate necessary customer systems to perform job functions (i.e. SAP, Maximo). Training provided by customer.
· Review and organize setup forms / reports for new inventory items
· Obtain customer signatures/approvals for setups and or edits.
· Performs duties with limited supervision following established procedures and deadlines.
· Interacts with suppliers to insure they are providing adequate service to our customer.
· Maintain clean organized work area and surrounding area(s).
· Help maintain site office equipment and supplies.
· Effectively maintain records in accordance with customer retention processes.
· Compile and type lists and records, statistical reports, and other information.
· Knowledge of MRO product to be able to assist customer with technical support needs.
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and 1 year of clerical experience.
· Must have at least basic knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Windows.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.