San Diego | California | United States | 92121
My client is growing its QA/QC team and we are seeking a QC Analyst to be responsible for conducting quality control routine and non-routine analysis of raw materials, in process, and finished formulation enzyme products according to standard operating procedures. Job scope includes performing new method development, method improvements, and validation of enzyme activity determination or supporting assays.
- Conducts microbiological and analytical analyses according to standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Compiles data and records results.
- Reviews results for compliance to specifications and reports deviations.
- Analyzes data and prepares reports, upon request.
- Conducts necessary maintenance and calibration of lab equipment.
- Conducts problem solving on analytical and instrument issues, as required.
- Applies knowledge of good laboratory practices on a daily basis. Qualifications:
- Previous experience running assays to determine enzyme activity
. - Must have experience with general molecular biology and biochemistry laboratory techniques, including spectrophotometry, a basic understanding of enzyme-catalyzed reactions and kinetics. Experience with gel electrophoresis is a plus.
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary and fast-paced environment, both independently and in a team setting.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Attention to detail and critical reasoning required to successfully conduct experiments.
- Flexibility, experience, and scientific approach required to multi-task, achieve targets, and integrate new ideas within existing assays and processes.
- Previous experience with method development and troubleshooting assays.
- Knowledge of good laboratory practices is required. Education and Experience:
Requires BS in Biological Sciences or related field and at least 2 years of industrial laboratory experience required. Laboratory experience working with enzymes and/ or proteins is strongly preferred.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.