Lansing | Michigan | United States | 48912
HRU is working with a company local to the Lansing, MI area that is looking to hire for 2nd shift opportunities.
To help speed up the application process text "QCT" to 40458 to answer a few questions. This will assist us in getting your complete application so we can move forward with an interview!
Summary: Perform routine chemical, immunochemical, biological or microbiological assays on manufactured diagnostic products to determine compliance with specified performance standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Perform routine chemical, immunochemical, biological or microbiological assays in accordance to appropriate Standard Assays Procedure (SAP) or Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
· Adhere to good lab practices (GLP) guidelines in daily activities.
· Adhere to International Organization for Standardization (ISO) guidelines in daily activities.
· Assist in the development of new QC procedures.
· Help with special projects assigned by supervisor.
· Perform equipment qualification.
· Participate in brainstorming sessions to streamline routine activities/troubleshoot manufacturing and QC issues.
· Meet individual and departmental goals and objectives.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: Minimum Associates degree in science-related field OR High School diploma with some college science and 1 year QC Lab Tech experience.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.