Urbandale | Iowa | United States
This position will be responsible for interpreting prints and creating (writing) CMM programs to carry out inspection of components and assemblies. This individual will be responsible for working independently to quickly and accurately generate CMM programs and carry out inspection of incoming products.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Program coordinate measuring machine (CMM)
• Operate CMM to obtain desired measurements
• Interpret prints containing GD&T
• Interpret measurement results from the CMM and communicate with Engineers and Suppliers
• Liaise with external vendors, contractors or suppliers to ensure that their products or services meet the organization's quality expectations
• Manage calibration of all engineering gages and instruments.
• Create and implement processes and procedures to document the prototyping process.
• Review prototypes and incoming materials against prints and processes deviations and corrective actions.
• Maintain prototype documentation.
• Perform part inspection and layout as required.
• Support failure investigations for product failures encountered during the New Product Development.
• Support Product Innovation Center Quality Management System procedures.
• Maintain update knowledge of the company products, policies, and procedures.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.