Tonawanda | New York | United States
Quality Engineer(Supplier Quality - Off Shift)
We here at HRU Technical Resources have partnered with an industry leading client looking for a Quality Engineer to function as a technical liaison between production operations, engineering suppliers, and supplier quality.
Our client is an established industry leader in the automotive industry. You will focus on problem solving and resolution of both internal and external customer driven issues.
· Drive problem solving and lead
resolution to supplier, internal, and customer driven quality issues
· Interact with production and engineering on part measurement results to part print specifications to assure quality and reliability
· Ensure effective containment and resolution to identified non-conforming product
· Communicate emerging issues for responsible components daily to QSM
· Coordinate repair, rework, and containment activities for identified spills
· Validate supplier scrap
· Work with PRR process on supplier related issued
· Support the PTR Process by running PTR's and evaluating impact on the product / function
· Support launch activities of new products
Bachelors of Science in an engineering discipline
of analytical ability where problems are unusual and difficult
Well-developed oral and written communication skills
Demonstrated technical and professional skills in job-related area
Proficient in reading part drawings and interpretation of part measurement
Knowledge of and ability to effectively use computer software as it pertains to quality engineering
Knowledge of design tolerances and gage function
Understanding of supplier quality standards
Engineering or quality background
Position Type: Contract
Job Location: Tonawanda, NY
Hours: 40 hours a week – Off shift
Benefits and Salary:
Pay rate: $30-$32/hr
Benefits: Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Short Term and Long-Term Disability
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.