Bowling Green | Kentucky | United States
We here at HRU Technical Resources have partnered with a leading automotive manufactuer to find a Quality Engineer in Bowling Green, KY
The Quality Engineer will manage daily requests for support solving issues and utilize Red X Tools to root cause. Develop quick containments with robust long-term solutions to different problems. Present the Assembly Plant and Engineering Staff with clear problem definition and technical guidance on complex problems. Support Launch of new products in the plant. Manage Supplier Quality problems as they arise and work with issues using the PRR process to document and resolve
• Exercises independent judgment in managing complex and ambiguous tasks with minimal input from supervisor.
• Demonstrated ability to attain results, while balancing technical solutions with business imperatives.
• Solid analytical/problem solving skills with capability to identify solutions to unusual and complex problems.
• Must excel at problem solving – root cause, containment, robust long term solutions.
• Understanding of lean concepts.
• Thorough understanding and capacity to effectively operate in all areas of the plant production process.
• Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to lead diverse/cross-functional teams as well as mentor, motivate and elicit work output from peers and other team members.
• Effective communicator with solid oral and written presentation skills.
• Advanced degree in Electrical Engineering.
• Familiar with 7-diamond process.
• Good understanding of SPC.
• Parts Release familiarity.
• Familiar with pulling prints, reading drawings, Gage Strategies.
• Supplier audit experience.
• Knowledge of PPAP requirements.
• Certified Quality Engineer.
Job Location: Bowling Green, KY
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.