Chattanooga | Tennessee | United States | 37416
· Makes decisions with agreement and cooperation and on behalf of with QS Baureihe and Projects Director for project related technical issues.
· Attendance and representation of Quality Assurance in the respective Fachgruppen (FG) and Q-team meetings
· Ensuring Q-best practice / experience transfer from reference projects
· Definition and tracking of vehicle specific FG targets incl. initiation of countermeasures and escalation through the Q-Project Leader (QPL), NAR and German project team
· Technical review of project documents (e.g. modules, TKB/TPB, AEKOs etc) regarding project specific quality relevance (field complaints, Q-requirement, Q-targets)
· Initiating and consolidation of field complaint estimate / -forecast for the Fachgruppe, considering the process standard
· Tracking and status reports (incl. escalation) to project specific Q-requirements
· Evaluation of FG specific Q-topics in project Reifegradspiegel and representation on FG-days
· Make proposals and manage the technical product/process improvements required for the brand.
· Influence the development of new projects and technical concepts to achieve the continuous improvement of our product in the market.
· Recommend technical product improvements by evaluating risks and potential chances to avoid quality manufacturing issues - compare similar parts, manufacturing environments and field data
Education and Skills Requirements
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business Management, Project Management or equivalent
· 3+ Years of Professional Experience in Automotive-Related Industry or Commodity
· Experience in Quality Management
· Technical Product Knowledge
· Ability to Read Drawings, understanding of product development and engineering requirements.
· Fluent English
· Strong knowledge and understanding of vehicle interior Trim (IP, Center Console, IMD, Headliners, Textiles), (manufacturing) processes and strong understanding of quality systems and processes.
· Technical systems / software: AKO, AA, AWE, MP evaluation in Avon System, TEVON, etc.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.