Ladson | South Carolina | United States | 29456
Quality Engineer 2nd shift
* Primary functions includes performing process audits, monitoring and tracking inspection results using appropriate statistical methods, resolve quality issues, and inspections to verify compliance with design, MFG, and quality requirements.
* Secondary function includes developing and follow engineering drawings, ERRs, Mfg assembly drawings and process sheets.
- Participate in Management Review Board (MRB) activities to resolve quality non-conformances affecting capability, dimensional, and material related issues.
* Interfacing with all customers to successfully complete tasks and participate in plant WSA activities.
* Assist, develop, and train other personnel within the group and in the facility.
* Develop, and comply with plant level Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2008) requirements.
* Identify nonconforming material and document nonconformance IAW plant procedures (Red Tags, Inspection Sheets).
* Perform multiple tasks, track and follow up on requests for information.
* Evaluate integration of the design and testing activities to meet project requirements.
* Provide communication for timely resolution of problems that could affect project deliverables.
* Participate in program reviews, support program demonstrations and customer interface.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.