Responsible for tests and procedures in assuring product reliability where decisions are made within the limits of general practices and standards. May exercise technical direction over support personnel. Use independent judgment but can receive some direct guidance from the supervisor.
• Completes acceptance testing
• Develops warranty analysis
• Performs new product follow-up and planning for reliability activities
• Provides customer service; Provides technical assistance to production areas
• Regular contact with others outside the work group
• Establishes a course of action to accomplish completion of the job and/or project
• Coordinates input from internal/external customers to better understand customer needs and/or perceptions
• Keeps abreast of current product developments and trends in areas of expertise
• Actively identifies new areas for learning and takes advantage of learning opportunities
Basic Required Skills
• Relatively high level of analytical ability where problems are complex
• Oral and written communication skills
• Knowledge of product and manufacturing processes
• Demonstrated technical and professional skills in job-related area
• Appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to work effectively with business partners to meet mutual goals
Basic Preferred Skills
• Knowledge of PFMEA's, Process Control Plans, Process Flow Diagrams.
• Problem Solving Skills ie. Red X certification, Six Sigma certification.
• Above average computer proficiency.
• Knowledge of and ability to effectively use computer software as it pertains to engineering
Education and Training
• Bachelor degree with a major in engineering
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.