Oshkosh | Wisconsin | United States | 54902
The Quality Systems Auditor will continuously improve quality, business, and manufacturing processes and performance. This role will be responsible for planning, performing, and reporting internal Quality Management System (QMS) Audits; including review of operations for compliance with ISO 9001, IATF16949, and associated customer and regulatory requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
• Ensure documented processes, standards, and customer requirements are being achieved by observing and interviewing those working within the processes.
• Request and review objective evidence discovered in audit and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Enter corrective actions for non-conformances identified during audits. Evaluate and disposition corrective action plans through collaboration with team members to find solutions and verify the implementation and effectiveness of corrective actions.
• Lead closing meetings to summarize findings, create audit reports on findings, and communicate with auditees and management. Provide auditee with an assessment of their process relative to the requirements of the QMS standards.
• Develop audit plans and schedules using a risk-based approach. Ensure all audits are completed according to the internal audit schedule.
• Create audit checklists as requirements change and ensure audits are completed according to checklist requirements.
• Deliver training to new employees during Shift into Gear (SIG) on the QMS and update training materials as needed.
• Understand the purpose and application of the core tools (MSA, PPAP, APQP, FMEA, Control Plans, SPC).
• Bachelor’s degree with three (3) or more years of experience in Quality Management, Auditing, ISO 9001, IATF 16949, or in a related area.
• Knowledge and experience using core tools such as MSA, PPA, APQP, FMEA, Control Plans, SPC.
• Experience with various web-based software applications including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
• Proficient statistic and analytical skills.
• QMS lead auditor certification (ISO 9001, IATF 16949) or ability to achieve within 1 year of employment.
• American Society for Quality Certified Quality Auditor (ASQ CQA).
• Auditor Training.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.