Sterling Heights | Michigan | United States
· Analyze product design specifications and requirements to develop in process and final Acceptance Test Procedures for hardware and software deliverables.
· Review test procedures to define equipment requirements as well as development of test equipment.
· Conduct or assist System level testing on prototype or production vehicle systems for the purpose of product acceptance.
· Evaluate and test vehicle software releases to determine that all functional requirements have been satisfied.
· Collect and analyze vehicle test data, summarize results to determine compliance.
· Establish and maintain Quality Controls in support of vehicle modification and upgrade programs at customer facilities.
· Prepare periodic reports, performance metrics and presentations that will provide functional and program managers with information to identify performance levels.
· Perform tasks in other areas of Quality Assurance as may be assigned
· Applicant must be able to implement the activities identified above in the detailed work description.
· Bachelor's degree required, preferably in an Engineering discipline. Five years direct experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
· Must pass ASR to enter military vehicles.
· Ability to support regular travel to other facilities, Government installations and subcontractor facilities.
· Able to work occasional overtime as required to meet program commitments
· Ability to work alone in a self-motivated fashion as well as supporting a team effort.
· Familiarity with military vehicles a plus
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.