Reston | Virginia | United States
HRU has teamed up with Volkswagen to find a Real Estate Administrator for charging stations to join their Reston, VA location. This is a long-term position offering a competitive salary and great benefits. I am looking for someone with a Bachelor's Degree (required) that has high comfort with MS Office, excellent multi-tasking skills and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
The real estate administrator shall assist the Real Estate and Operations teams to administer site documentation for installation of EV charging stations for real estate entities with large portfolios as well as individual property owners.
The person joining the team can expect to:
- Review and process incoming correspondence from key accounts
- Update internal stakeholders with project information
- Track updates in multiple internal and external platforms
- Communicate updates in outgoing correspondence to key accounts
- Provide quality control on documents to ensure accuracy of formatting and naming convention
- Record-keeping and reporting
- Perform data entry for real estate and charging station activities
- Update digital records filing system including document control, file index and content records
- Assisting with special tasks as needed
The successful candidate for this position will be comfortable working in a close-knit team environment for a mid-sized company that has an ambitious business plan. Key traits and qualifications include:
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Ability to handle multiple tasks to prioritize needs and expedite tasks upon request
- Strong understanding of data entry and filing
- Highly organized, attentive, has a sense of urgency, flexible and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
- Ability to clearly, confidently, and conscientiously interface with all levels of colleagues
- Willingness to tackle whatever project may be thrown in the mix
- Bachelor's Degree required
This person will report to the Sr Manager Site Acquisition, Development and Strategy of Electrify America.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.