Herndon | Virginia | United States
• Responsibility for full life cycle recruiting activity (posting, sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and offer management).
• Clearly defining position requirements & recruiting process. Recommending, interviewing & hiring techniques as appropriate.
• Consulting with hiring managers to develop new and effective sourcing strategies geared towards attracting top talent.
• Creating and maintaining a strong pipeline of passive talent in a highly talent-driven organization.
• Researching and attending industry recruiting and networking events.
• Keeping up to date on latest sourcing tools and techniques.
• Adapting quickly to changing hiring priorities and formulate plans to fill new roles quickly.
• Collaborating with the entire recruiting team to help make company the top automotive recruiting organization and a Great Place to Work.
• Quickly grasping & presenting solutions to complex recruiting requirements & issues. Escalating & resolving issues in a timely fashion.
• Developing & maintaining strong communications and business relationships with clients & candidates.
• Providing timely progress updates on pipelining, interview & placement activity.
• Maintaining open position report for weekly recruitment meetings.
• Maintaining reports and postings on recruiting activity.
• Managing the external recruiting resources and social media.
• Ensuring smooth transition post-hire & assess hiring manager & new hire satisfaction.
• A minimum of 4 years of progressive experience as a full life-cycle recruiter with a mixture of corporate, and agency.
• Previous IT recruiting experience
• Previous experience recruiting for technology, IT, digital positions required.
• Must be familiar with various forms of social media to include but not limited to: LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
• Proven sourcing skills; well versed in various sourcing methods including Boolean search strings, sourcing tools, user groups, networking, and cold calling candidates to generate interest in company.
• Proven experience building pipelines of candidates for future hires.
• Skilled at building a strong recruitment / research strategy for each search and can find and close the ideal candidate.
• Must thrive in a fast-paced, informal team-based environment while being extremely adaptable and flexible.
• Must be a self-starter with sound decision making ability.
• Proven successful project management, time management, organizational, writing, and oral communication skills.
• Must be proven problem solver and show passion for constantly improving your craft.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word. Experience with ATS; Taleo preferred.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.