Downtown | Detroit | United States | 48243
Our Global Talent Acquisition (GTA) team is on the forefront of this work, emboldening our culture by seeking out determined, innovative individuals who will join our team to help move us forward and achieve our mission.
We are looking for a recruiting specialist who thrives in a challenging, high volume, fast-paced environment. This person will assist in ensuring the quality and effectiveness of the Early Career Talent (ECT) acquisition process and strategy. In addition, this person will help drive the recruiting and candidate experience process for the ECT recruiting and engagement teams.
• Leverage recruiting knowledge, recruitment results and competitive market intelligence to assist HR and Functional Leaders in creating recruitment and organizational strategy
• Support all day-to-day recruitment activity on numerous requisitions including: strategy discussions, sourcing, screening, digital interview review and offers
• Review and disposition high volume of candidates under limited timelines
• Assist in campus event execution, including travel (as needed)
• Train all active participants involved in the hiring process on interviewing, unconscious bias, candidate care and onboarding
• Partner with the recruitment marketing team to enhance General Motor’s brand and value proposition for early career talent
• Serve as the liaison for designated function(s) with recruitment marketing and engagement across tools such as Handshake, LinkedIn, GM Careers site
• Actively engage with organizational HR and senior leadership on recruitment plans and results
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in recruiting or HR
• Consultative qualities and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate across all levels of the organization
• The ability to lead large projects to successful conclusion
• Proven ability to build strong relationships and networks with internal stakeholders
• Demonstrate ability to collaborate, influence without authority, and impact change
• Team-oriented attitude with the ability to partner with and build upon the strengths of others to meet overall team goals
• Capability to quickly adapt to a changing work environment
• Ability to deal with ambiguity
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.