Iselin | New Jersey | United States | 08830
Refining Catalyst Research Technician
• Prepare experimental refining catalysts using established procedures including spray drying, crystallization, ion exchange, calcination
• Implement experiments, generate reliable data, and interpret results for FCC (Fluid Catalytic Cracking) catalyst research projects
• Coordinate and work effectively with support/service groups to deliver results in a timely manner
• Organize and store data in electronic databases
• Work closely with supervisor, providing frequent updates and planning next set of experiments
• Process data in the form of tables, graphs, PowerPoint presentations and share with the supervisor and the team, as needed
• Responsible for performing the entire range of refining catalyst preparation and evaluation methods
• Identify hazards and work safely following EHS (Environmental Health and Safety) guidelines
• Requires a minimum of: a Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry /Material Science/Chemical Engineering or related discipline and
• Heavy lifting (30-40 pounds) on occasion required;
• Working in pilot plant environment required;
• Knowledge of and focus on EH&S protocols and cleanliness in the laboratory is desired;
• Must have excellent laboratory skills, including detailed record keeping and knowledge of safe handling of chemicals and equipment;
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks with accuracy and at a fast pace;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Proficiency in MS Office software required;
• Experience with OriginPro a plus;
• Demonstrated history of improvements made in laboratory work processes a plus;
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.