Herndon | Virginia | United States
• 1- 5 years in general automotive, project management, fleet management, vehicle rental, or relevant analytical experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Supply Chain, Management, Economics or equivalent
• Up to 15% domestic travel required
• Flexibility to work according to business demands and European time zone
This role will be a key member of the Remarketing team, working closely with vendors, brands, logistics, finance and captive lender partners. Responsible for various fleet management, supply chain, resale initiatives and data analytics. Strong computer skills, a sense of humor and thick-skin required.
Key tasks will include:
• Overseeing repair vendors tracking proper supply flow for fleet delivery
• Leading inventory management, ensuring proper models are available and delivered to proper resale channel
• Managing internal and external customer relations, ensuring alignment on SLAs
• Reporting metrics and conducting analysis to support and forecast resale deliveries to fleet and other resale channels, evaluating retail and wholesale market values and trends for used vehicle market
• Providing support for Field Remarketing Managers resolving day-to-day operational issues (i.e. titling, vehicle transport, vehicle staging/inspection)
• (40%) Program management
• (40%) Performance tracking and monitoring
• (20%) Process documentation and optimization
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.