Detroit | Michigan | United States
We here at HRU Technical Resources have partnered with an industry leader to find a Reporting Analyst who preferably has a cognos certification.
In this role you will deliver customized Ad-hoc and Standard reports and be a main point of contact for self-service reporting related questions and inquiries.
• Deliver customized Ad-hoc and Standard Reports
• Be a point of contact for self-service reporting related questions or inquiries
• As a workforce reporting expert, provide specialist advice to internal customers to maximize the usage of people data and meet customer requirements
• Consult extensively with internal customers to: (1) understand and meet their specific ad-hoc reporting needs; and (2) present the data in an appropriate and useful format
• Complete assigned reporting as indicated in the Standard Reporting Guidelines to ensure customer needs are fulfilled
• Maintain the Standard Reporting Tracking Log at all times
• Gain and maintain a strong knowledge of workforce data sources and reporting requirements to sustain a high level of reporting integrity, response time, and consistency
• Gain and maintain a strong knowledge of workforce reporting trends to: (1) avoid the unnecessary proliferation of reports; and (2) support Reporting Center automation objectives
• 2-3 years of
related work experience
• Expert knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Access, and SharePoint
• Advanced MS Excel skills
• Comprehensive experience with data query and analysis tools and techniques including experience with PeopleSoft reporting and Cognos report writing
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical, multitasking and interpersonal skills required
• Strong attention to detail (data accuracy, consistency, and presentation)
• High degree of honesty and integrity
• Ability to work effectively with functional staffs,
Education and/or Training:
• A degree in computer science, human resources, or a business-related field
• Cognos Certified
Position Type: Contract
Job Location: Detroit, MI
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.