Bapchule | Arizona | United States | 85121
We here at HRU Technical Resources have partnered with an industry leader to find a Research Agronomist to serve in support of the agricultural research team at the research farm.
In this role you will utilize specialized research equipment, oversee fertility and other agronomic practices, and partner with a biology to ensure spray applications are administered.
• Serve as a Research Agronomist to support
agricultural research at the research farm.
• Utilize highly specialized research equipment to carry out research activities.
• Oversee fertility variety and other agronomic practices with research plots.
• Partner with biologist to ensure spray applications are administered. Will wear full mask respirator.
• May be required to make spray applications as needed.
· Degree in Agriculture
· Experience with spray applications
· Research experience
Position Type: Contract
Job Location: Bapchule, AZ
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.