Herndon | Virginia | United States
HRU has teamed up with Volkswagen to find a Retail Facilities Analyst for its Herdon, VA location. This is a long-term contract position offering a full benefits package with vacation and holiday time. If you are looking for a great new career and have excellent analytical and Excel skills, this position could be for you!
• Management of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting, trend analysis and KPI tracking for all facility related topics including but not limited to Facility Project Delivery & Completions, Planning Team performance, and Critical Vendor performance (furniture, signage and lighting)
• Coordinate cross-functional facility initiatives with other Audi of America business units (Marketing, Progressive Retail, After Sales, etc.) to support synergies at the dealership and corporate levels
• Tracking and analysis of all facility planning team invoices (Design partner and Project Management Partner) for compliance with contract scope, existing purchase orders, and work performed/requested
• Forecast modeling of facility project pipeline coordinated with Audi Field personnel for use in budgeting, resource allocation, and special project coordination
• Coordinate updates to Corporate Identity standards with facility planning team to ensure alignment with overall design intent strategy and current facility planning policies
• Assist in the creation of a facility planning procedures
• Manage vendor budget. Track, manage, and report to the Network Development finance team
• Manage facility website users and permissions. Primary liaison between AoA and web developer
• Manage secondary facility programs and reporting
• 3+ years professional work experience in business administration or architecture-related field. Automotive, hospitality, or retail franchise experience preferred
• Experience with forecast modeling in Microsoft Excel and demonstrated ability to creatively solve complex problems
• Proven ability to communicate and work productively in a team environment with multiple stakeholders
• Vendor Management, project scheduling, budget analysis and reporting preferred
• Undergraduate or graduate degree in Business Administration or related field
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.