Oshkosh | Wisconsin | United States | 54902
Job Descriptions and Tasks:
· Support supervisors and industrial engineers with training on processes and tasks
· Participate in new phase pilot builds
· Work with engineers on process development
· Perform assembly and rework tasks within the manufacturing process
· Work alongside hourly union employees
· Trouble shoot process and assembly issues
· Perform quality inspections and repair confirmations
In general we are looking for the technicians to be the go-to positions for issues and non-conformances with our trucks as we process them through the facility. They will report to the Team Coordinators in the facility and act as subject matter experts, while performing hands on mechanic work.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.