Rochester Hills | Michigan | United States | 48309
Support installation and service of robots and robotic systems by providing technical assistance. This work includes setup, programming, troubleshooting and repairing robots and peripheral devices. Also, will supervise and provide training to Associate Service/Installation Engineers.
· Install, startup and debug of the system/unit being installed. Support the installation through buyoff and customer acceptance.
· Provide timely updates which should include any incidental service issues that may arise during installation.
· Provide prompt, professional and courteous solutions to customer problems. Be able to troubleshoot problems, secure any needed parts.
· Process any necessary paperwork and provide the customer with detailed descriptions of the problem(s) found.
· Provide technical support to various parts including Hotline, training segments and to the training of Associate Service Engineers.
· Assist product development in testing new products.
· Support component rebuild and robot rebuild activities.
· Assist in process improvement
· Other duties as assigned
· Ability to analyze and solve service and robot installation problems.
· Must be conversant in at least two of the following areas: electrical, electronic, computer science,
pneumatics, hydraulics, PLC or mechanical.
· Associates degree or equivalent technical education, Bachelor degree preferred.
· Minimum of three years experience working in a related environment.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.