Plymouth | Massachusetts | United States
Supports the Aftermarket Recaro Distribution Channel. Coordinate requirements for order administration. Respond in a timely manner to all customer inquiries, concerns and requests that are technical in nature. Through use of established processes, procedures and open communication with Manufacturing ensure timely and accurate order processing and problem resolution.
• Receive and respond to aftermarket customer phone call and email.
• Build and maintain customer relationship.
• Maintain and create cases in salesforce for resolution and reports.
• Provide information concerning pricing, lead times, and order status, availability of stock and shipping / forwarding within 24 hours.
• Ability to respond technical questions to our Dealers and Customers based on their needs.
• Quote and provide pricing to customers.
• Ability to understand a BOM.
• Ability to process customer orders.
• Manage the online order processing.
• Maintain key accounts updated.
• Set up new customers.
• Assists the sales department with stock, sales trends and forecast updates.
• Track and report order aging and expedite as necessary to support a minimum of 95% on time shipping performance.
• Coordinate and support initial Accounts Receivable activities, place telephone calls, provide documentation, identifying debits or credits etc.
• Issue RMA’s for customer returns: return to stock. repairs, exchanges and warrant.
• Participate in investigations and 8D process as needed.
• Understands, supports, and contributes to RECARO Total Quality Management, Quality (ISO/TS 16949), and Environmental Management (ISO14000) Systems by following approved policies and procedures
• Recommend, support, and implement continuous process improvements
• Be willing to update and write processes.
• Supports, manage and maintain different web sites that are key for the AM group.
• Is comfortable with managing different software’s.
Education and Experience / Job Skills and Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
• Experience with HIGH volume of emails
• Recent proven SAP knowledge.
• Proficient with MS Office experience with Advance Excel.
• Dealership experience will be a plus
• Minimum of three (3) years customer service background in automotive manufacturing environment or with an automotive aftermarket product
• Knowledge and experience with shipping processes and procedures
• Must be able to learn technical information and provide technical support
• Must have strong multi-tasking ability and be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
• Must demonstrate strong verbal and written skills as well as the ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees, customers, and management
• Strong ability to manage time effectively be a team player, along with strong organizational and presentation skills.
• Familiar with ISO/TS16949 quality & ISO 14000 requirements and procedures
• Travel less than 5% to support customer meetings and trade shows if requested
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.