Oshkosh | Wisconsin | United States | 54901
We here at HRU Technical Resources have partnered with an industry leader in the heavy vehicle industry to find a Scheduling Supervisor responsible for Production Control.
As a Scheduling Supervisor you will responsible to schedule required manufactured items to meet the production schedule. You will be responsible to provide the necessary sequence and priority to the manufacturing teams in order to maximize efficiencies and meet on time delivery to customers..
• Create daily tactical schedule for the plants
• Must maintain and balance customer requirements and production capabilities
• Review material requirements as prompted by MRP and past due purchase orders that could affect the schedule
• Suggest part information regarding manufacturing processes, lot sizes, locations, etc. that would support desired queue levels
• Strive to meet customer needs by reviewing and making changes to production sequence in order to meet requirements of customer
• Update lists of manufactured items daily to help meet customer requirements. This may involve reviewing business priorities and re-sequencing orders as well as reviewing queue levels and shortages
• Continuously strive to balance needs of external customer with production
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to escalate issues and influence business decision of plant leadership.
• Must have good follow up skills to ensure leadership is aware of any potential risks
• Must be a self-starter, driven individual who is able to operate independently
• Ability to build relationships and work in a team environment
• Ability to prepare and present to leadership continuous improvement activities
Ability to lead effective meetings, engage participation and implement improvements
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 3-5-plus years of relevant experience
• Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain/Operations Management or related field
• Previous scheduling, procurement or planning experience in a manufacturing environment
• Advanced Computer Skills (Microsoft Excel)
• Good understanding of total manufacturing systems
• Kaizen, Lean and Value Stream Mapping experience and principles a plus
Position Type: Contract
Job Location: Oshkosh, WI
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.