Plymouth | Michigan | United States | 48170
The Seat Assembly Operator is responsible for participating as a Team Member in the manufacturing of quality products with minimal cost for scrap and re-work and with minimal delay using inspection, knowledge of the product and processes, and sound judgment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Complete assembly of automotive seating units while maintaining good housekeeping, safety, quality and efficiency standards.
· Performs line assembly and/or support operations to produce automotive seating units in accordance with specifications.
· Builds parts in a specified manner according to the Operator Description Sheets
· Assist in build issues list by program.
· Develop proficiency in all production job functions.
· Control processing, delivery or installation of nonconforming product until deficiency or unsatisfactory condition has been corrected
· Ability to lift and/or carry seating components frequently
· Complete, assembly of quality seating units
· Walk, stand, reach, lift, bend, pull, push to move product through build process
· Use of hand-held pneumatic tools, torque guns or other equipment to perform operations for assembly.
· Steam seats as needed.
· Operation of assembly fixtures
· Problem solving of workplace issues
· Quality inspections of work in progress
· Work as part of a team to ensure on-time quality product to our customers (internal and external)
· Incorporate safe working procedures into all daily activities in and around facility
· Understand and follow written and verbal instructions
· Comply with company rules, policies, and practices
· Attends and participates in regular plant and group meetings and activities
· Any and all other tasks as assigned by any member of management
DESIRED/PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Previous manufacturing experience preferred
· 1st Shift
· 7:00am-3:30pm Monday-Friday, some overtime, occasional Saturdays
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.