Hayward | California | United States | 94545
What you will do:
As a Lead System Specialist, you are responsible for profitable execution of assigned projects, including project delivery, estimating, and financial management. Performs or delegates tasks as required to execute and fully complete assigned projects including: hardware design, system programming, installation coordination, system and network commissioning and project closeout. Following standardized project management procedures, you will determine optimum resource levels needed to meet schedule milestones and monitor workforce levels. You will have your hand on the project pulse at all times, ensuring that all scope changes are quickly and properly documented and that change orders are approved prior to performance of work. You will be responsible for implementing site safety and security procedures and will play an active role in developing the safety program.
How you will do it:
· Act as the primary on-site leader assigned projects.
· Perform cost estimating, project scheduling and project management activities; maintain positive cash flow.
· Ensure projects are properly executed, as budgeted, and billed in a timely manner within scope of the contract.
· Manage the selection, ordering, and delivery schedule of materials to be procured for the projects assigned.
· Proactively work to establish advantageous long-term customer and contractor relationships.
· Interface with customer throughout the project life cycle to gain feedback on customer satisfaction.
· Manages the selection, ordering, and delivery schedule of materials to be procured for the projects assigned.
· Provide leadership by demonstrating focus on exceeding customers’ expectations.
· Communicate project status to management, providing forecasts of revenue, costs, and gross margin for the PC execution.
· Actively pursue additional business through change orders; perform associated cost estimates, prepare proposals and negotiate final settlement price and customer acceptance.
· Negotiate, prepare and issue subcontracts; foster and maintain good working relationships with subcontractors.
· Coordinates customer-training requirements; provides proper documentation and manuals as needed.
· Adhere to all Johnson Controls and customer safety standards, demonstrating a high degree of safety awareness for all Johnson Controls employees and worksite-based subcontractors.
What we look for:
Desired competencies/behaviors: You are leader, at your best when called upon to think strategically. You communicate well with audiences at all levels, both internal and external. You take ownership of issues and are able to move simultaneously between diverse tasks with tact, cooperation, and persistence. Your proven organizational and time management skills mean you are able to regroup as priorities and objectives change. Customer satisfaction is your highest priority.
Minimum 2 years’ experience installing and inspecting/repairing Tyco Integrated Security or comparable product line.
Excellent communication skills
Valid driver's license required.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.