Macomb | Michigan | United States | 48042
· Responsible for being the controls HW Design lead on automation projects
· Manage the hardware specification, wiring diagrams, installation, and production support of the automation systems on the customer floor
· Provide direction on implementing wiring plan to electricians for panel build and field wiring
· Assist in the development of company standards to ensure consistency in project execution
· Identify project requirements, specification, time lines and customer expectations
· Coordinates and provides direction to equipment vendors regarding electrical hardware design and installation schedules
· Utilize engineering knowledge to effectively communicate with customers and suppliers
· Responsible for providing all necessary information to the installation team to facilitate and expedite a quality installation of the control system
· Provides recommendations to improve metrics designed to enhance operation efficiencies
Education, Experience & Additional Requirements
· BA or BS degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering
· Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in control system electrical design.
· 5+ years’ experience leading control system project design
· 5+ years’ experience with designing servo controlled motion applications
· Experience with Aerospace Automated Equipment integration is preferred
· Working knowledge of AutoCAD (AutoCAD Electrical preferred)
· Experience in controls hardware design, with any of the following PLCs: Allen Bradley, Siemens a plus
· Excellent troubleshooting skills and root cause analysis capabilities
· Ability to organize and maintain effective inventory
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong knowledge of electrical power and distribution systems
· Strong Computer skills and experience with MS Office Products and AutoCad
· Ability to analyze production specifications and integrate into electrical design with correct components
· Proficient in MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Project
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.