Livonia | Michigan | United States
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering
• The senior engineer should have a minimum of 8 years’ experience in product engineering and the development of automotive interiors such as seating, trim, and instrument panels
• Hands-on troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Must be an effective engineer while acting within a cross-functional team
• Must be able to act as liaison with the program team, CAE analysis group, suppliers and assembly plant for all design responsible parts
• Demonstrated ability to provide robust solutions to complex problems in a timely and cost-effective manner
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Conduct presentations and management reviews
• Master’s degree in engineering
• 5 years of body interior development experience in automotive with OEM or Tier 1 suppliers
• US Citizen
This senior engineer will lead the design and engineering of body interior components within our existing core markets and expand to new and exciting markets.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.