Dry Ridge | Kentucky | United States
• Support manufacturing operations and problem solving while making improvements.
• Support major plant initiatives, kaizen events, and other strategic goals in the plant.
• Handle problems that are driven by customer inquiries.
• Support production, maintenance, and other areas within the plant to include leadership.
• Procure specialized tools and gages by evaluating design concepts, justification on expenditures, and initiating purchase orders.
• Establish required engineering documentation necessary for manufacturing operations: Process FMEA, Work Instructions and other Documents.
• Implement machining methods, improved processes, and plant layout as needed through AutoCAD.
• Supervise installation of equipment and supporting functions.
• Analyze manufacturing impacts of vendor deviations (i.e. out of tolerance components or tools) and recommended disposition.
• Must have proven experience in a manufacturing and/or assembly environment to apply new technology or alternate process with the manufacturing environment.
• Must have corrective action and problem solving experience using tools such as 8D, Five-Why or a similar methodology
• Ability to perform statistical analysis.
• Must have Lean experience
• Effective writing and data analysis skills
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD and / or Autodesk Inventor
• Must be able to read blue prints and GD&T
• Must have a focus on safe manufacturing process
• PLC, Controls knowledge or programming skills are preferred.
• Qualified candidates preferred to have a Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field with at least 3-5 years of hands-on experience in a manufacturing environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.