Appleton | Wisconsin | United States | 54914
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Service Management
o 1st and 2nd level ticket investigation and resolution
· Analysis and Problem Management
o Problem analysis
o Perform estimate of problem resolution for voice infrastructure related problems and issues (Avaya Communication Manager, Call Center, Modular Messaging, eCAS)
o Document resolution procedures and conduct Post Mortems
· Technical Support
o Maintain working knowledge of voice infrastructure systems in a large enterprise environment
o Documentation to meet business requirements
· Avaya certifications
· Experience with Avaya Communications Manager, Call Center, Modular Messaging and eCAS
· In depth understanding of telephony concepts and terminology to include, IP telephony, Quality of Service, Local and Wide area network, Unified Messaging and Unified Communications
· High competency with configuration and design of TDM and VoIP telephone systems
· Hands on experience with configuring Avaya, Nortel, Cisco or other enterprise class telephone and messaging systems
· Strong verbal communication and technical writing skills
· Under supervision, ability to Manage multiple duties at the same time
· Conceptual and Logical Thinking
· Intuitive and Analytical
· Ability to Connect with Multiple Personality Types
· Ability to Produce Deliverables Independently and in Collaboration with Others
· Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
· General knowledge of Cisco systems also a plus.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.