Houston | Texas | United States | 77079
Key roles and responsibilities include:
• Provide schedule and planning support on multiple projects of various size and complexity.
• Work independently in carrying out a project’s planning & scheduling efforts.
• Active participation in the overall planning process, development of detailed schedules for FEL, Engineering, Procurement, and Construction phases. Track schedule and earned physical progress, key milestone changes, identify delays, and support reporting to management.
• Provide Critical Path Analysis, schedule risk analysis, risk management, perform studies and analysis on schedule durations, productivity, progress and historical data. Conduct Interactive Planning Sessions.
• Develop proper assessments of projects to identify potential performance issues. In addition, support development and recommend solutions via communication and support with Project Management.
• Generate predefined schedule reporting requirements and ad hoc reports on an as needed basis.
• Assist in the development and improvement of schedule and planning tools, processes, and procedures.
• Provide basic training on scheduling to project team members.
• BS Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or other Technical Degree or equivalent experience
• Must have a current TWIC (Transportation Worker Identification Credential) Card from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
• At least 8 years professional experience.
• At least 5 years of scheduling/planning experience in chemical, petrochemical or similar manufacturing / project environment.
• Ability to work in a diverse team environment
• In depth technical knowledgeable about overall project planning and detailed scheduling work processes for all aspects of a project including Engineering, Procurement, Construction.
• Excellent Primavera P6 use and knowledge
• Excellent computer skills
• Strong quality focus with an attention to detail
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong communication, initiative, and collaborative skills
• Chemical plant experience a plus
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.