Oshkosh | Wisconsin | United States | 54902
Responsible for managing small- to medium-size projects while using a standard set of project management processes, forms, and tools and tailoring for the specific project needs. May assist other project managers on larger projects with processes. This position also provides the opportunity to be part of working groups to improve standard processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Takes guidance and work direction from Manager
· Create and maintain project documentation for project planning, requirements analysis, risk management, issues management, status reporting, and project communication.
· Coordinate and manage internal and external resources to accomplish project objectives.
· Plans and directs small to medium projects to completion.
· Manages project scope, cost, and timeline and risk management.
· Accepts and delegates authority, establishes priorities for work delegated to others.
· Monitor product quality and process control and suggest improvements as needed.
· Coordinate communications between suppliers, customers, and team members.
· Prepare and present program status/issues to customers.
· Identify and coordinate project scope change requests for approval.
· 2 plus years related project management experience
· Bachelor’s degree (manufacturing - engineering based if possible, not IT)
· 2 years working knowledge of Primavera P6, Microsoft Project or other scheduling software
· Experience in engineering project planning, analysis and cost control.
· Understanding of project scheduling, project statusing and best practices.
· Experience with project portfolio management and project performance reporting.
· Skilled with MS Excel – pivot tables, graphs, macros.
· Experience with MS SharePoint, PowerPoint, Word.
· Independent judgment and decision-making ability.
· Strong verbal presentation and written communication skills.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.