York | Pennsylvania | United States
Systems Engineer to support all systems engineering tasks such as requirements analysis, requirements development, Concept of Operations (CONOPS), cost, and risk assessments, trade studies, and document system design descriptions. Responsibilities:
• Develop component level performance specification by managing requirements in IBM Rational DOORS
• Create requirements traceability in DOORS
• Develop and maintain requirements compliance and supporting artifacts.
• Develop interface control diagrams (ICDs) between assigned sub-system, system and components.
• Develop trade studies to drive design decisions and document trade study results.
• Coordinate SE activities with IPTs and Specialty Engineering POCs to help influence the design.
• Provide systems engineering input to support program reviews.
• Document concept design decisions and support generating system design concept descriptions and capability assessments.
• Have experience in requirements development of System, Sub-Systems and components using DOORS.
Required Skills/ Knowledge:
• Have knowledge necessary to write requirements specification (subsystem and component).
• Have knowledge necessary for requirement derivation, allocation and management.
• Develop and manage system functions and requirements using DOORS.
• Balance system design considering system usage CONOPS, performance, constraints, and logistics.
• Generate system design concept descriptions and capability assessments per the program Statement of Work (SOW).
• Plan, conduct and document complex trade studies.
• Be able to manage size, weight, power and cost of system.
• Be able to manage system risk.
• Be familiar with preparation of typical artifacts that are required for program milestone reviews.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Must have bachelor degree from an accredited university in engineering with the following experience: 4+ Years with BS 2+ Years with MS
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.