Appleton | Wisconsin | United States | 54914
As the Senior Technical Analyst - Voice, you will work in a senior role to support configuration and management of the enterprise network infrastructure. The security risk level for this position is high; therefore, the incumbent may be subject to additional background screening requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
I. Service Management
1. Third level ticket investigation and resolution
II. Analysis and Problem Management
1. Problem analysis
2. Reviews, analyzes and evaluates network infrastructure and makes recommendations for improvement and optimization
3. Work with users to determine needs and requirements and recommends ways to improve systems
4. Perform estimate of problem resolution for voice infrastructure related problems and issues (Avaya Communication Manager, Call Center, Modular Messaging, eCAS)
5. Document resolution procedures and conduct Post Mortems
III. Technical Support
1. Maintain working knowledge of voice infrastructure systems in a large enterprise environment
2. Design on configuration of voice infrastructure (Avaya Communication Manager, Call Center, Modular Messaging, eCAS)
3. Development of technical solution designs and documentation to meet business requirements
VI. Project Management
1. Supports and complies with Project Methodology Office (PMO) processes and procedures
2. Oversees projects that involve network infrastructure support
3. Expected to manage and address mid-size projects independently and coordinate team member participation
4. Project and status communication
1. Works under general supervision
• Associate’s degree with 8-plus years experience or Bachelor’s degree with 3-plus years experience
• Avaya certifications
• Experience with Avaya Communications Manager, Call Center, Modular Messaging and eCAS
• In depth understanding of telephony concepts and terminology to include, IP telephony, Quality of Service, Local and Wide area network, Unified Messaging and Unified Communications
• High competency with configuration and design of TDM and VoIP telephone systems
• Hands on experience with configuring Avaya, Nortel, Cisco or other enterprise class telephone and messaging systems
• Strong verbal communication and technical writing skills
• Under supervision, ability to Manage multiple duties at the same time
• Conceptual and Logical Thinking
• Intuitive and Analytical
• Ability to Connect with Multiple Personality Types
• Ability to Produce Deliverables Independently and in Collaboration with Others
• Effective analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to develop and present proposals to management
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.