Nashville | Tennessee | United States
HRU has teamed up with a Commercial, industrial, and institutional electrical and communications contractor to find an Electrical Service Account Manager for Nashville, TN. This is a direct hire opportunity with plenty of advancement opportunities. We are looking for someone with at least 8 years of electrical service experience in the construction industry. If you are looking for a successful, growing company, this could be for you! Due to the nature of this position, US Citizenship or Green Card is required.
Responsible for the ongoing development of new and existing accounts within the company’s Electrical Service group. In addition, responsibilities include selling electrical projects and services to commercial and industrial customers.
· Provide initial client contact to assess scope of work and resources required to successfully complete Electrical Service projects.
· Prepare complete sales proposals for selected client projects with detailed review of proposal specifications and drawings.
· Work cross functionally with internal and external partners
· Coordinate with the Electrical Service team to provide oversight and direction related to scheduling, dispatch and operations.
· High School Diploma or GED required or Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
· 10+ years of electrical/electrical service, construction, design, estimating, finance and management required
· Ability to understanding of industry codes, corporate practices, processes, standards, etc. and their impact on project performance and customer satisfaction is essential
· Superior communication both written and verbal and interpersonal skills (tact, diplomacy, influence, etc.) required
· Energetic, self-starter with a positive attitude
· Must have excellent organizational and project management skills
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.