Monroe | Michigan | United States
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE AND CHARACTERISTICS
· Extensive domestic and international travel
· Driver license and passport
· Ability to troubleshoot equipment and insure proper operation
· Ability to make sound technical decisions independently
· Strong written and oral communication
· Ability to interpret blueprints and technical information
· Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet
· Ability to supervise others in an industrial environment
· Demonstrated ability to work safely around boiler equipment
· Experience working in boiler operations, power plants, or related
· Customer service skills
· Flexibility regarding work schedule and demands of position requiring 100% travel
· Leads repair and start up function of customer equipment by supervising employees and providing solutions to electrical, mechanical and environmental equipment issues
· Performs pre-start up check of equipment and makes final adjustments as needed
· Controls cost and schedule of project in best interest of DSC and customer
· Provides thorough and high quality training to customer regarding safe and efficient operation and maintenance of DSC equipment
Provides timely information to customer including job status updates and detailed written follow up report promptly after each job, outlining details of project and recommendations for future equipment recommendations
Travels extensively, working varied schedules at different locations each week, including holidays and weekends as necessary to satisfy customer needs.
Other duties as assigned
· 10 years experience in boiler, maintenance or stoker related experience OR Associates Degree in electrical, mechanical or related field with 5 years experience in power plant related position
***US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION***
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.