Holland | Michigan | United States
HRU has teamed up with a manufacturing firm to find a Service Manager for Holland, MI. This is a direct hire opportunity offering a full benefits package along with plenty of perks! If you have some maintenance experience, customer service experience and the ability to travel at least 15%, this position could be for you!
Manage multiple product-focused service projects with specific responsibilities for the planning, organization, scheduling and implementation of field service installations of products worldwide. Focus is to enhance equipment sales, both new and after market.
1. Promote a positive attitude, understand and promote company mission and values. Must be able to work independently and accept accountability.
2. Must have excellent, effective verbal and written communication skills, share information with others prior to decisions and after decisions in a timely manner. Listen effectively and accept constructive criticism.
3. Ability to take independent action solving problems, seek out new responsibilities, act on opportunities, generate new ideas and manage risk of new ideas, work to promote self-development.
4. Must have a common sense/practical approach, ability to make thoughtful and timely decisions, get clarity of issue or objective by getting input in the decision making process and show consideration for the impact of the decisions.
5. Show openness to new ideas, ability to adapt to change and assume new responsibilities. Must be able to handle pressure and uncertainty, adjust work plans to meet changing company and customer needs.
× Ability to handle mechanical multi-task problems that may be encountered on service trips.
× High School diploma, and 5 years manufacturing experience. Skills must include welding, parts fabrication, installation of machinery, and conveyor work.
× Working knowledge of drafting and application to specification and components.
× Working knowledge of plumbing and electrical components and ability to follow machine installation to conclusion.
× Travel required a minimum of 15% of the work year.
× Able to lift a maximum of 50 pounds and be in good physical condition.
Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must have knowledge of CAD. Must have PC/Computer skills, which include knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.