Reston | Virginia | United States | 20191
This service quality
role is a hybrid engineering/project management role that will focus on
technical support for all activities related to commissioning and maintenance
of electric vehicle charging sites across the United states. Role works closely
with the customer contact center, technology engineering team, infrastructure
operations and construction team, and service & maintenance partner.
Candidate will engage in reviewing and providing analysis of commissioning issues related to hardware and software, hardware vendor integration issues, and network transaction issues. Additionally role will daily review contact center tier II asset cases escalated to maintenance providing analysis and determining next steps to resolve the issues. In cases where hardware repairs are required in the field candidate will open and manage work orders with maintenance vendor and coordinate analysis and repair instructions with charging hardware vendor technical service operations.
This role reports into service operations group responsible for commissioning and ongoing operations of all charging assets. Schedules are highly compressed and will require close and proactive management to high target completion dates. On-site coordination will be required at times. Training on systems and process will be provided.
• Technical problem solving and root cause analysis related to integrated hardware and software systems
• Strong proficiency in software systems including ability to quickly learn and navigate a proprietary network management system.
• Analysis skills including ability to analyze fault data, trend analysis, basic statistical analysis, etc.
• Communication skills – excellent interpersonal, presentation and written
• Computer proficiency – skilled in the use of office and project management software
• Organized and effective in managing multiple vendors and programs
• Influencing and negotiation skills – collaborate with cross-functional teams to influence program development, and ongoing program design and execution, based on current program metrics/analysis
• Partner relations / management – develop partner relations, negotiate, and hold partners accountable to key metrics to improve customer experience.
• Problem solving and Root Cause Analysis
• Project management
• Electrical engineering knowledge base
• Knowledge of fundamentals of IT networking environment
• Base knowledge of constructions related documents including line drawings, CAD drawings of site layout, etc.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.