Livonia | Michigan | United States
This person will be responsible for: The receipt and verification of incoming goods. Processing of paperwork for various transactions pertaining to shipping and receiving, Inventory and non- inventory material transaction processing and quantity verification, coordinating material shipments between Roush buildings, coordinating our internal driver when necessary, and maintaining files for incoming and outgoing paperwork. Will also be required to assist with warehouse put-away and segmentation on a daily basis.
· Must have valid driver's license and clear driving record
· Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
· Minimum 2 years’ Shipping and Receiving experience
· UPS / FED ex system experience
· PeopleSoft experience is a plus
· Hi-lo experience is a plus
· Experience with inventory control and maintaining files
· Must be able to lift and/or move up to 75 lbs
· Proficient computer skills
· Good organizational and communication skills
· Must be willing to work overtime when needed on short notice
· Must have good attention to detail
· Self-starter and be self-motivated
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.