Port Arthur | Texas | United States | 77643
HRU has teamed up with a major manufacturing company who is looking for an IT Support Admin! If you pride yourself on your strong administration and PC skills, ability to multitask, time management and organization skills – this position may be for you! Due to location, TWIC Card is REQUIRED to apply. This is a 12-month contract position with extension (or direct hire) possible. Pay begins at $27/hr with benefits. Apply today!
Site IT Support
The skills needed for this position are:
1. Excellent communication skills - inbound and outbound phone calls in a professional manner, writing and replying effective emails.
2. Strong administrative skills
3. Intermediate level of Microsoft Outlook Mail, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
4. Support of Special Purpose imaged pc’s, connecting PC’s to special manufacturing equipment, working with external vendors to get additional support.
Critical thinking skills and problem-solving ability
5. Time management skills
6. Working as part of a team of people, have experience in a business environment as a Team player
7. Basic level understanding of Smartphone functionality, setup of email on a phone, initial Phone activation experience.
8. Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment. Handle multiple orders, with interruptions and escalations during the business day, organized to track each order in an organized way to minimize mistakes.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Site IT Support Administrator:
• Provide basic end user support for Special Purpose PC’s, common configuration topics for standard PC’s and smartphones, printing, etc.
• Use system to request and incident tickets. Level 2 technician who would receive tickets in the system from the Level 1 Service Desk.
• Assist Internal Business Partners in placing orders for hardware and software using the standard tools.
TWIC Card REQUIRED
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.