Tonawanda | New York | United States
· Assists Program Manager by performing / managing many of the site level critical activities on a day-to-day basis so that the Program Manager can leverage the bulk of his/her efforts defining business unit processes and site efficiencies and engaging in effective customer relationship-building activities related to achieving these objectives. Key point of contact for GM Site Level Customer / IMC. Reports status / progress to SPQRC measurable and all associated Site Specific weekly and monthly metrics.
· Performs duties with minimum supervision following established procedures and deadlines.
· Works directly with customer concerning operational issues and ensuring customer relations are maintained and objectives are established and accomplished.
· Manage site staff personnel (establish training needs, documentation of performance, employee relations, etc.)
· Comply with Federal, State and Local regulatory laws and Client Requirements / regulations.
· Manage and track vendor performance and cost savings.
· Assess site performance in relation to established goals; work with Program Mgr. as necessary to remove road blocks or obstacles.
· Maintain site’s monthly performance reporting to customer and the Company's Program Manager.
· Maintain site personnel schedule to assure applicable site coverage to ensure customer support at all times.
· Be observant of additional In or Out of Scope Business Opportunities within each site and present to Program Manager when applicable.
· Other tasks/duties as required.
· To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of an organization.
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
· Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or scheduled form.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.