Wyandotte | Michigan | United States | 48192
This is a contract employee position that is expected to work across multiple maintenance groups and crafts. This person is responsible for working with our digital solution SAP Work Manager specifically building measurement points, adobe smart forms, entering equipment functional location documentation, and task lists for preventative maintenance plans to function within the SAP Work Manager tablet application. This role covers all areas of maintenance, all planned instrumentation and mechanical PM’s. We are in a culture of continuous improvement, this person will also be asked to collaborate with the on-site group of planners, technicians, supervisors, and schedulers and our reliability engineering group to ensure all the information listed in the PM’s are accurate and up to date.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Review detailed work scopes, job step sequence, job plans, and translate to digital format
• Create SAP measurement points
• Create Adobe smart forms from existing documentation
• Build task lists (job plan library) for PM’s
• Update task lists to ensure: 1) necessary changes or improvements are incorporated, and 2) efficiencies are captured per job feedback forms
• Review technical documentation (e.g., photos, drawings, technical specifications, etc.)
• Upload equipment documentation into SAP
• Collaborate with smart manufacturing, maintenance, and reliability teams to ensure proper function of PM’s on the tablets.
Knowledge and Experience Required
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in maintenance work utilizing scheduling software.
- Advance abilities in SAP, Adobe and Microsoft suite applications.
- Strong ability to communicate and interact with outside vendors as well as with all levels of internal management.
- Strong team, customer focus, results orientation with self-motivation skills
- Organizational Awareness and Attention to Detail.
- Formal maintenance scheduling training preferred
- Experience in facilitating a Preventative maintenance program using SAP
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.