Warren | Michigan | United States
We here at HRU Technical Resources have partnered with an industry leader to find a SMT Costbook Analyst/
As a SMT Costbook Analyst you will manage and lead the material costbook and vendor tooling costbook updates. You will also be responsible to perform the consolidation and formatting of cost information across a SMT level and facilitate the cost inputs and outputs and information required to support achievement of material cost and vendor tooling targets.
• Manage material cost and vendor tooling status updates by
providing required inputs/outputs to Cost Engineers and VSEs.
• Effectively communicate, manage, and monitor cadenced SMT material cost updates.
• Accurately update the vendor tooling costbooks.
• Analyze costbooks for completeness and accuracy.
• Develop and deliver SMT material cost information utilizing a common template to Vehicle System Engineers and Program Cost Management.
• Support SMTs as required with analysis and material cost/vendor tooling data (includes cost walk/comparison analysis).
• Regional facilitator, helping other regions obtain SMT level data as well as obtaining SMT data from other regions as required.
• Ability to manage and lead complex projects and assignments with a high level of autonomy and accountability for results.
• Analytical ability, effective communication and interpersonal skills required to build relationships with local and global team members customers to solve problems and resolve issues.
• In-depth understanding of Vehicle Development Process.
• Demonstrated ability in use of Microsoft Office software and Web applications.
• In-depth understanding of systems (GPDS, APM, GPS, SharePoint, AMPL/ELB, VCAMS, PIM).
This SMT Costbook Analyst position requires strong leadership skills and project aptitude as it relates to Total SMT Cost, Tracking Models and the Costbooks as they relate to SMT targets. The work in the SMT Analyst role involves a high level of independent judgment, initiative, creativity, and the overseeing of multiple Cost Engineering projects that focus specifically on developing and articulating cost estimates.
• A Bachelor’s
degree in Engineering, Finance or related technical field
• At least 3 years’ relevant experience, in Cost Engineering or related field
• A Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) is preferred
Position Type: Contract
Job Location: Warren, MI
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.