Whitehouse | Ohio | United States | 43571
Front End Angular 7.0 developer to develop custom solutions
within an existing application framework.
Must be able to successfully demonstrate the ability to code, test, document and deploy a solution.
Must be able to work independently as well as within a team, with the ability to communicate a must.
Coding within a previously started application as well as completely brand-new development
Maintain code quality throughout the assignment
Ability to debug, test, and correct code issues.
1. Located within a daily commute of Whitehouse, Ohio or Southfield, Michigan
- If Southfield, occasional daytime travel to Whitehouse, Ohio will be required.
2. Position requires being Onsite Monday Through Friday
3. Associates/Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology from an Accredited University in Computer Science or Information Technology with a specialization in Software Development or Computer/Software Engineering with solid understanding and skill in Object Oriented Programming
4. At least 1 year of Software Development Experience in Angular 2.0+ (not Angular JS) as well as one of the following languages:
- HTML 5
study, certification, and/or experience with Agile Scrum methodologies
according to Scrum.org and/or Scrum Alliance
Ability to manage time effectively and complete work before the end of an Agile Scrum Sprint Cycle
Familiarity with reading and creating complex flow charts
Competency in achieving 90%+ Unit Test Coverage
familiarity with Microsoft Azure
Have a passion to go above and beyond while achieving solid goal completion in a strict 40-hour schedule
Nice to Have
1. 2+ Years Software Development in Angular and C#
2. Angular Skillsoft/V3Skill/Udemy/Coursera Certification
3. Other certifications for Angular and C# including Certificates of Completion
4. Agile Scrum Fundamentals, Product Owner or Scrum Master Certifications
5. RXJS training or certifications
6. NodeJS training or certifications
7. MS SQL training or certifications
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.