Join a dynamic group of software engineers responsible for the development and support of embedded application software for a family of ground vehicles. The engineer will participate in activities covering the entire software development life cycle, from requirements development to final testing and delivery of software products. Activities include:
· Performing software requirements analysis.
· Developing software preliminary and detail design utilizing software design tools as specified by department standards.
· Developing code to implement software design, code development shall conform to department standards and procedures.
· Develop test procedures and perform unit/functional test on the executable software.
· Perform hardware/software integration.
· Developing and maintain software in accordance with the project and department development processes.
· Preparing status reports to management and support design/code reviews.
· Interfacing with other GDLS departments and business units.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related technical field.
· 1 -3 years related engineering experience. Strong background in high level programming language such as Ada, C, or C++
· Knowledge of Mil STD 1553, Ethernet and CAN data bus desired.
· Ability to work in a team environment.
· Linux, Unix & PC experience.
· Some travel may be required.
· Fifty percent office environment, fifty percent lab environment
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.