Fort Worth | Texas | United States | 76107
Designs and develops applications software and systems.
Collaborates with hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of data processing systems for product and commercial software.
Determines computer user needs,, analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls, designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
1. Assists in development and evaluation of moderately complex software designs to reduce/identify design flaws that would cause defects.
2. Assists in preparing design documentation for moderately complex software designs in accordance with established software development processes and procedures.
3. Codes and unit tests moderately complex software units to a documented design.
4. Assist in the preparation of software engineering change orders, change proposals and corrective action reports.
5. Assist in evaluations/trade studies for software development tools.
6. Analyzes and prepares documentation of software specification and designs. Ensures that engineering data is complete, correct, and maintained throughout the engineering lifecycle.
7. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Must have experience with the following:
BS with 4 years of experience, MS with 2 years of experience
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.